Turks & Caicos Beat

The latest information about what's going on in the Turks and Caicos islands with a focus on Providenciales and Grace Bay.

By Michael Wu

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Need a place to stay?

By now, most everyone who knows about my little blog knows that i have a place at the Alexandra and that's where my family, friends and I stay when we head for the tropics. Well, I finally got around to creating a website for my family's studio condo at the Alexandra Resort. It's a great little place with all the amenities you'd want and daily housekeeping. The resort wasn't doing such a great job of marketing the place so i figured i'd give it a shot myself. So check it out and see if it's the place for you!

Update: A friend of a friend stayed at Alex 3303 and recently posted their trip report on Trip Advisor. Check it out for a somewhat unbiased opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home